Thursday, January 28, 2010

44) It'll Be A Good Day Today

Cause i'm really diggin my outfit! I tried something different today and so far so good :) I am definetly going to try and get a picture of it to post either by the end of the night or tomorrow at some point since my class was cancelled. ALSO i will be posting some more assignment photos that i've done in the past two weeks and from today's photo shoots that i am doing! And lastly, my bff's from school are taking me out to dinner to Moxies for a belated birthday present and afterwards hanging out with my sorority sisters and there will be some fierce outfits from all of these lovely ladies so i will also post some photos from later tonight !

It's going to be a long day but it will all be worth it in the end!

For now, here are some more fashion-inspired photos that i can never get enough of.


















No comments:

Post a Comment