Sunday, November 29, 2009

01)"In order to be irreplaceable, one must be different" - Coco Chanel




Hey Everyone!

Welcome to my blog, Fashion Shakers! I'm just starting out so bear with me :)

I think it's safe to say that i am obessed with anything fashion related and after a year or two experiencing the blogger world i've decided it was time to make my own contribution to the many amazing fashion blogs out there. For now it'll be a very new thing for me starting out but i can't wait to get going with it and to be able to share my fashion experiences with everyone else.

This blog is also going to be documenting the evolution of my own personal wardrobe and style because right now it is DEFINETLY not living up to its full potential ! It should be interesting and most likely quite funny so check back often.

ALSO! if all goes well and i slowly begin to have some followers out there, start sending me things like photos, videos, links etc of stuff that interests you or that catches your eye in the fashion world and ill post it here.

Alright well i think that's it for now, check back for the next post, who knows what it'll be!

peace&love
-urbs

No comments:

Post a Comment